24 Aug New for Members: KWPN-NA Portal
August 24, 2015
New for Members: KWPN-NA Portal
As you might or might not know, the KWPN-NA horse and member databases recently migrated to the KWPN Equis system. Included is a Member Portal (https://kwpn-naportal.com) through which you can now access information about yourself and your horses. Included in this email is your [new] member number and a password. Once you are logged into Equis you will be able to change this password to one of your choosing.
- Use ‘Change Profile’ to update your address and personal information.
- My Horses – gives information on horses you own, horses you have bred and horses that have died.
- My Inspections – shows keuring results for your horses.
- My breedings allows you to see an over view of your mares and stallions with a list of who they were bred to by year.
Through the portal you can also
- Report the death of a horse.
- Report the sale of a horse – this allows you to be removed as the owner of a horse even if the new owner does not transfer ownership. Plus, if you enter the new owner information, the KWPN-NA will receive an email with that information enabling us to contact said new owner about transferring ownership.
- And last but definitely not least, you can place sales ads for your horses. The ads combine information you place along with the pedigree information that is in Equis, enables you to upload photos and link to a youtube video. You will be able to see your ads, update ads and remove your ads. Advertising is still free to current members. Members can see the ads by clicking on Marketplace. Ads will also still be posted on the KWPN-NA website.
We sincerely hope you will like these new features of your KWPN-NA membership. If you did not receive the email about your login, please contact the office and we will help you get the information. Please note – in order to access the KWPN-NA Portal, you membership must be current. If you find any issues with your horses, also please contact us. There are several things that still need updating before everything is correct.
(A bulk email was sent to all current members. It is not spam!)