20 Apr Utopie
2022 Stallion Auction
|Birthdate||March 14, 2001|
|Color and Markings||Bay; Wide continuous blaze entering both nostrils|
|Specific Terms, Fees, and Conditions||$400 Booking fee included, 3 yr return. Collection fee $150.00/ day LFG|
|Semen Available||Fresh: Yes; Frozen: Yes|
|EVA Test||EVA Negative. Tested 2019 and vaccinated annually.|
|WFFS||Tested 2018 N/N (non-carrier)|
|Breeder||E. Regterschot, Netherlands|
Profile Updated: 2022
Utopie is a light type with correct conformation, 56.4% consolidated Thoroughbred performance blood combining Ramiro (Ramzes AA) blood on top with TB blood from Dutch toppers Lucky Boy xx, Uppercut xx, Tangelo xx, French blood from Calvados (Ibrahim AA) and Rigoletto (Ramzes AA) on the bottom. A masterful accumulation of performance genes.
Utopie has successful jumping talent on both sides if his family. Sire Jacomar celebrated great success with Marc Houtzager and is one of the top earning Dutch stallions in sport. Jacomar successes include ISJ level 1.60m with Marc Houtzager (NLD) 3rd CSIO5* 2003 – Nations Cup 2003 Dublin (IRL) ( 1.60m ); 1st CSIO 2002 – Grand Prix 2002 Dublin (IRL).
Dam Pherna competed up to 1.60m as well and scored 9 and 8.5 for her jumping on her IBOP and has made her international debut. This line has produced many GP jumpers including grandmother Cerna, who had five siblings jumping at the highest national level.
Why Utopie is an exceptional choice for your mare:
- Utopie had a fantastic Grand Prix career and is still sound with clean legs.
- His Sire, Grand Sire, Dam and Grand Dam all had Grand Prix careers and produced multiple international jumper offspring.
- His pedigree spills over with proven jumping genetics top to bottom,
- Utopies offspring jumping at Grand Prix are ranking him as a top producer.
- Good type and movement earned him a 2019 KWPN USA top 5 offspring.
KWPN Breeding Designation
- 2004: Performance Test Ermelo W 7.5, T 6, C 8, TD 6 Jumping: TO 8, T 7.5, S 8.5, TJ 8
- Utopie is a Dutch, KWPN in context, bred stallion with a lot of variety, and quality of blood and an accumulation of performance genes. Utopia has rideability, a gallop with great balance and above all a superb setting. Utopia has performed excellently during the Stallion Competition 2006/2007; Marc Houtzager he won the final in Den Bosch and throughout the competition he was 2nd.