17 Jan 2012 Year-End Sport Awards
January 17, 2013
2012 Year-End Sport Awards
General Requirements for Year-End Breed Awards
In order to be eligible for awards:
- Horses must be KWPN registered and have papers on file at the KWPN-NA office.
- The owner of the horse must be the ‘owner of record’ and be listed as such on the registration papers, OR be verified as‘transfer in progress,’ OR have a current lease agreement on file with the KWPN-NA office.
- The owner or lessee of horse must be a current KWPN-NA member. Membership must be paid prior to October 1 of the competition year in order to qualify for awards.
- To qualify for the USDF All Breeds awards, the horse must be declared as ‘Dutch’ or KWPN with USDF. USDF must have a copy of the horse’s registration papers on file. If signed up with USEF, USEA or any other sport organization, these organizations should also have a copy of the horse’s registration paper.
- Please give the Show Name and Registered Name to the sport organizations and to the KWPN-NA.
- When possible refer to horse by registered name when corresponding with the KWPN-NA. Include show name in parenthesis.
Whereas the KWPN-NA office will make every attempt to make sure horses are awarded for their performance, it is up to the owner/lessee to make sure points and eligibility are correct.