- Show Name/Registered Name Idocus
- Registration # 90.9363 Stb
- Birthdate July 2, 1990
- Color and Markings Bay; star, BHL half stockings, LF sock.
- Height 16.3h, 167cm
- Breeding Fee Private treaty
- KWPN Surcharge - Beginning 2015, the surcharge is included in the foal registration.
- Specific Terms, Fees and Conditions Special consideration for quality mares. Mare owner is responsible for shipping fees.
- Semen Available Fresh: Yes; Frozen: Yes
- EVA Test Sero-negative 06/08/2001, vaccinated 02/25/2013.
- Breeder C. Wemyss, New York, USA
DG Bar Ranch
3018 Grangeville Blvd.
Christine R. Wemyss
487 East Main Street, #187
Mt. Kisco, NY 10549
KWPN Breeding Designation Approved
- 2004: Crown predicate
- 2001: Approved KWPN after the short performance test.
- 1994: Approved NA/WPN; IBOP W 9, T 8.5, G 9.5, PM 9, CT 9, J 9 = 99AA.
- 1993: Champion 100 Day Stallion Performance Test November Hill Farm, total 131.12, 9’s temperament, gaits, trainability, jumping, 10 capacity to work.
Sport Results in Europe
- 2004: GP Champ Zwolle . Represented Netherlands at Athens Olympics. Ranked 23rd for dressage in WBFSH rankings.
- 2003: Placed 11th at WC in Sweden. 1st Kür and GP Zuidlaren.
- 2002: Nijmegen: 2nd GP, 2nd GPS, 5th Kür. Balve, Germany - 3rd GPS. Steinhagen - 2nd SP. Dusseldorf - 5th GP. Zuidlaren 1st GP.
- 2001: PSG - 2nd Rotterdam, 1st Dusseldorf, 1st Zuidlaren.
Sport Results in North America
- 2009/2010: Currently competing with Young Rider at Grand Prix Level.
- 2008: Qualified for Bejing Olympics as USA team alternate.
- 2007: 2nd GP Gold Coast Opener CDI***; 1st GP, 1st FS, Wellington Dressage; 2nd GP, 1st FS, Palm Beach Dressage Derby CDI; 3rd GP, 2nd FS Champ, Burbank Festival of the Horse CDI-W/Y; 1st GP, 1st GPS, ESDCTA Memorial Day; 1st FS, 2nd GPS, 2nd Final, GP Champ; 2nd GP, 2nd FS, ; 8th GP, 6th FS Final, Rolex FEI World Cup. Ranked 29th in WBFSH rankings.
- 2006: Top sire of Cosequin Finalists. Numerous wins at GP. 1st USDF All Breeds GP. 1st place GP DAD, 1st place GP Washington International. Region 8 GP champion.
- 2005: Ranked 1st USDF Sire of 7 or more USDFBC Series finalists.
- 2000: GP - 1st Memorial Day GP. 1st I1, 3rd GP 2nd FS Gladstone Fest of Champions. 3rd Region 8 Int. 1 Champ.
- 1999: Ch. Royal Dressage Fest I1.
- 1998: Qualified USET Festival of Champions, Can-Am Challenge DAD. Led winning team Can-Am Challenge. Champ. ABIG Regionals Intermediaire 1.
- 1998 - 1997: Res Champ PSG ABIG Regionals.
Offsprings’ Sport Results in Europe
- Sired 59 foals including 3 star mares and 14 studbook mares.
Offsprings’ Sport Results in North America
- 2007: Olivier 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings at Int. II and GP. Winner Brentina Cup Test, Int II Test, and Final, Brentina Cup. Grandson Vinca completed 100-Day Test and grandson Versache completed 30-Day Test in USA.
- 2006: Olivier USDF HOY at Intermediate II. Tsunami in top 20 USDF HOY at L1 and L2. Opus USDF leading stallion Dressage Sport Horse Breeding.
- 2001 - 2006: Multiple Champions and Res. Champions in all disciplines. Sire of multiple Top Ten offspring.
- 1995- 2004: DAD and other breed show winners. Had most offspring in Top Ten for four years.