- Show Name Olivier
- Foal Name Owillie
- Registration # 17.084 vb 96
- Birthdate April 24, 1996
- Color and Markings Bay; star w/ connected stripe ending upper lip, BFL half stocking w/ ermine, LH ankle, RH half stocking.
- Height 16.3h, 169cm
- Breeding Fee $1,800
- KWPN Surcharge - Beginning 2015, the surcharge is included in the foal registration.
- Specific Terms, Fees and Conditions Booking fee of $500 included in breeding fee. Shipping billed directly to mare owner. Discounts for approved mares. Please inquire.
- Semen Available Fresh: Yes; Frozen: Yes
- EVA Test Sero-negative, semen-negative 08/06; vaccinated annually, 01/14/2012.
- Breeder Madeleine D. Austin, Vermont
3188 S. Brownell Rd.
Williston, VT 05495
KWPN Breeding Designation KWPN Foalbook, Approved BWP, Old.
- 2010: Erkend by KWPN for the Gelders breeding program
- 2009: Licensed for KWPN Breeding. Must show foal collection
- 2008: Crown predicate, 172 place WBFSH Rankings in 2007
- Also approved BWP. 2012: Elite BWP stallion.
Sport Results in Europe N/A
Sport Results in North America
- 2013: Scores to 72% at Grand Prix.
- 2012: Scores to 70% at Grand Prix.
- 2011: Reserve team FEI World Cup; 4th Special, World Dressage Masters; 1st GP, 2nd Special, Gold Coast Openers CDI-W; 2nd GP Special, Wellington Dressage Classic CDI-W; 2nd GP Freestyle, Palm Beach Dressage Derby; 8th Collecting Gaits /USEF Festival of Champions.
- 2010: World Dressage Masters, 4th Place Grand Prix Special, Palm Beach Derby, 2nd Place Grand Prix, CDI Allentown 1st Grand Prix & Grand Prix Special, USET Festival of Champions WEG Selection Trial Grand Prix 68%.
- 2009: Won five of six GP tests in Florida and Vermont with scores to 74.8%. 11th place USDF HOY Grand Prix, 3rd place USDF All Breeds KWPN, 1st place GP USEF Silver Stirrup Award. 1st place GP Special, 4th place GP, CDI Saugerties l. 4th place GP Freestyle NEDA CDI.
- 2007: Winner Brentina Cup, USDF HOY at I-2, 19th USDF HOY GP, 1st I-2 USEF Silver Stirrup Cup. 1st GP, PB Derby; 1st GP, 1st GPS, King Oak Dressage, 1st I-2 Raleigh CDI.
- 2006: Winner Brentina Cup, 2nd I-2 USEF Silver Stirrup Cup, undefeated at I-2.
Offsprings’ Results in Holland N/A
Offsprings’ Sport Results in North America
- 2015: Coltrane qualified for USDF National Dressage Championships at 3rd Level.
- 2014: Flirtieni ster and keur eligible, high scoring horse at Vermont keuring, #3 dressage mare KWPN-NA Top Fives. Jupiter 1st premium dressage foal.
- 2012: Offspring competing in dressage and eventing. Contact owner for specifics.
- 2011: Offspring competing in dressage, eventing, and show jumping. Contact stallion owner for specifics.
- 2010: On a Whim competing and winning 2nd Level.
- 2009: Willowmay showing in Preliminary Eventing; 6th GMHA, 4th GMHA, Huntington Farm; 8th Stoneleigh Burnham, 5thTraining eventing. Bramont 1st GMHA, Hitching Post, 2nd Southern Pines, 10th Full Gallop Farm, 1st UNH, 1st Onawhim dressage, 1st level scores to 69%. Optimistic and Ole competing training/first level.
- Olivia and Odin competing dressage, Willowmay competing eventing, Optimistic selected for NEDA Young Horse Symposium with Debby MacDonald.