Breeding & Registration
- Fresh Cooled Semen Insemination
[ Fresh Chilled Semen Insemination PDF ]
- Frozen Semen Insemination Form
[ Frozen Semen Insemination PDF ]
- KWPN Dekbewijs - Birth Declaration
If a pregnant mare is imported from Holland and her foal is born in North America, the KWPN Dekbewijs (= KWPN-NA Birth Declaration) must be used to register the Foal. Registration fees are the same as those for KWPN-NA Activated Stallions. Following is a translation of the KWPN Dekbewijs to help you fill out the form.
[ KWPN Dekbewijs PDF ]
- Application for Duplicate Papers
If registration papers have been lost or destroyed, duplicate papers may be applied for. Application to include:
• Registered names of the horse, sire and dam with their registration numbers;
• A minimum of three photographs, clearly showing all markings;
• Hair sample for DNA testing;
• Notarized Affidavit of Loss, signed by owner of record (or current owner with all necessary bills of sale);
• Duplicate Registration Fee (includes DNA typing of horse):
$200 for a horse on file at the KWPN-NA office $200, OR
$300 for imported horse not on file at KWPN-NA office (fee may change depending on exchange rate)
$ 50 for duplicate KWPN passport.
Horse identification and ownership must be clearly established or request may be denied No refunds will be made. A $25 rebate will be issued if original registration paper is found and returned to KWPN-NA office.
[ Application for Duplicate Papers ]
- Request for DNA Typing
[ DNA Kit Request PDF ]
- Registration Paper Update Form
Used to upgrade the registration of offspring when status of a parent is upgraded.
[ Update Offspring Registration PDF ]
- Mare Research Application
Keur, Prestatie, Preferent or Sport
[ Mare Research PDF ]
- Horse Lease Agreement
Required for sport awards, foal registration and keuring entry.
[ Lease Agreement PDF ]
- Embryo Transfer Form
[ Embryo Transfer PDF ]
- 2012 Registration Chart
[ Registration_Chart_2012.pdf ]
- Breeders' Achievement Awards
[ The Program ]
[ Submission Form ]
- Keuring Championships Awards
[ 2011 Keuring Championship Awards ]
[ 2010 Keuring Championship Awards ]
- Sport Result Submission Form
Submit Show Results
[ Submit Results for Awards PDF ]
- Willy Arts Grant
Little Creek Farm sponsors three annual Willy Arts Grants for Young Riders intended to aid in the development of KWPN-NA horse/rider combinations competing in Young Rider divisions.
• Applicant must be a current KWPN-NA member (full, associate or youth) between the ages of 16 and 21.
• Applicant must be owner of record of the horse or have a valid lease on file with KWPN-NA office.
• Horse must be KWPN registered and have papers on file at the KWPN-NA office.
Winners may use funds to pay for lessons, clinics, seminars, demonstrations and/or competition fees. Grant applications are due in the KWPN-NA office by February 28.
[ Grant Submission PDF ]
- Horseshow - Awards Application
For show managers to request awards for shows.
[ Horse Show Award Request PDF ]
Advertising and Sponsorship